Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

~ Favors ~

Yesterday my dad came over with my aunt.  I think this is becoming a thing of theirs, to come over on Sunday's after church.  So we visited a while and then while they were getting ready to leave, my dad asked me if I'd do a favor for him?  Hmmmm.... I said.  I asked him what he wanted because I remember what happened last month when I asked him for a favor (he turned my request down).  Then he has to go into this speil about why he turned down my request...blah blah blah... Then I politely reminded him how many times he's asked me to pick him up at Harley Davidson on my way home and then take him home.  Delaying my arrival at home at least 2 - 2 1/2 hours.  Anyway...he wants me to read this book he gave me for Christmas that I am not interested in at this time called, Healing the Addicted Brain.  Why does everyone insist on butting into my life?  Leave me alone!!!!!!