Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Let me make something clear~

I love my daughter and have wanted her since I was a child.  I never wanted a husband, I wanted a daughter.  But being raised by a Catholic mother and also a product of the 40's & 50's, she told me that I would not be able to have children until I was married.  So not only was a desperate for the daughter that was waiting for me in the spirit world, I was also worried no one would every marry me.  Well, someone did marry me.  I got my daughter out of it and the marriage was over. 

My daughter and I are like all people, we go through our ups and downs in our relationship.  But that doesn't change the fact that she's my baby and I love her.  I expect living with her for a few months we will continue to have the ups and downs, but by no means do we have a negative relationship.  We are both our own women.  We are loving, caring, kind, strong willed and stubborn women.  But when all is said and done, we love each other.