Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A nice day. . .

Today I was still feeling blue and on the verge of tears...Still disappointed and hating myself.

Melissa asked if I wanted to go to Target with her to get Mikey's medicine. I told her no, but that she could take my car. Off they went, and when they got home, Melissa asked me if I wanted to go to, East Canyon or  Park City later. Honestly, my plans for the day were to stay down in the Batcave and feel sorry for myself and cry all day. I thought maybe I'd feel better if I went out. Even though I didn't want to go, I decided to go anyway. It would be good to get out of the house and "get away from myself." So off we went.....

We went to East Canyon first and then on to Park City for lunch. I had a lovely day and was able shove my problems to the back of my head for awhile. The fall colors of the mountains were beautiful!

Thanks, Melissa for getting my mind of things for a little while. XoXo