Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

With a strong mind for healing from this disease...I will beat it!

My body is craving liquor, my mind is not. I continue with the withdrawals but I'm still determined to beat this! Last night began severe stomach cramps for several hours, until I was so exhausted I finally fell asleep. It was very painful. I was doubled over in pain wishing someone would shoot me, that's how bad it was! Like the worst stomach ache ever. I'm ok right now. I think since I was an evening drinker starting after 7pm...that was my rule, that near that time in the evening that's when my body starts, "misbehaving" for lack of a better word.

The body aches continue, but I'm happy to say that either I'm getting used to them or they are beginning to lessen. Not as bad as when they first began.

I write this for myself, as my journal. If someone stumbles upon it and it helps in any way, I'm glad. With a strong mind for healing from this disease...I will beat it!