Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Lost Princess

Go ahead and laugh...

I am a lost princess right now.  I've just moved here and I'm feeling overwhelmed!  When I have moments of clarity, I think, "Snap out of it! You can do it!!" and then I'm right back to feeling lost.

I signed up for a job search web-site today but freaked out when they asked me for my address and phone number!  Why do they need my address and phone number if they have my e-mail address?!?

My thoughts are going in a million directions at once.  Sometimes I feel as though I may have suffered a small set-back I often think about calling my shrink.  But now I'm not working and have my house money that I need to use to purchase my condo when I look/find one and I don't want to spend anymore.  I feel as though I'm sinking again sometimes.  Help!