Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Utah

Well...I'm finally here in Utah. I left last Sunday morning, May 27, 2012. It started out stressful as the drive in California was a bit on the bumpy side. California roads suck! The need to be replaced but the damn state is so broke, they can barely even repair the roads!!! Once I crossed state-line, it was a smooth drive. Still stressful because I was also transporting 3 cats & a dog! I made it thru Nevada, thru Arizona and finally entered, Utah. It was a long slow drive. Since I was hauling a trailer, I wasn't supposed to go more than 55 mph. I tried going 60, but wasn't comfortable with that so stayed with the suggested 55. After a 13 hour drive, with very few stops I arrived at my destination! WoooHooo!

I'm finally here and quite frankly at a loss for what to do! I need to make a resume and start job searching. Am I to old? Will I find something soon?wish me luck! (please) XoXo