Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Detoxing. . .

While there's a lot on the internet about alcoholism and detoxing, I really couldn't find much about body aches from detoxing. I'm sure it's there, I just don't have the patience or energy right now to search for it. Grrrr....

Well, I think last night was the worst it's been so far.

I was tired all day yesterday. I have very little energy...just like this past week. I have to force myself to do anything instead of just being a slug. I so looked forward to going to bed last night. I felt like I was going to sleep like a rock. Instead, I spent most of the night cat napping. I think I woke up every hour. What was the worst part though, was that my whole body was aching as if I had the flu. Every part of my body felt tense and and still does. I have to keep fighting this because I don't want to go thru this again. I know it will eventually pass and that I just have to ride it out, fight thru it!

I can do it! One second, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. I can do it....I can do it....