Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

So today is Day 11. . .

So last night, I watched the General Relief Society Meeting. Although I haven't been to church or watched any church programs in quite a while, I can say that I felt that still small voice of the Holy Ghost nudging me to watch/listen to it. I'm certain that Heavenly Father hasn't given up on me and because I watched/listened to the meeting, a few of the struggles I've been dealing with lately have been lifted from me for a time.

Matthew 18: 12-14
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred asheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these alittle ones should bperish.

While I don't seem to be having nearly as bad as before body aches, I still have them. It seems my next phase is dizziness. I've been getting dizzy for the past few days. I'm still feeling exhausted but I'm getting through it. Sunday's are easiest to go without drinking because the liquor stores are closed here. Actually the only think you can purchase here on a Sunday is beer. I always preferred liquor instead of the watered down taste of beer. Ugh!

Today, Melissa, Mikey and I went to the mall. Mikey needed some new pants and shoes. I got a denim jacket and some tops and shoes. I wanted to get Melissa some shoes, but she couldn't find anything she liked. :-/

Oh, and with trying to quit alcohol, it seems I'm losing more weight so that's pretty exciting!  =))